Sunday 13 March 2011

Adverts Si Likes

We asked Si what his favourite adverts are, and this was his response:


'If we're talking about shoe adverts there's a K-Swiss one from a couple of years ago that's a good one, with the man dancing. I'm not really sure why I like it but I think it's because from a photography side the lighting's really good and the shots are really clear and precise.

This Adidas football quest advert in conjunction with the 2010 World Cup is really good in terms of attracting men. It's got football, fast cars, famous people...all stuff that is going to appeal to a lot of men.



I also really like the new Adidas advert which I saw for the first time this week. Again it's got football, celebrities and girls...very good for appealing to men. I also like the fact that it's showing lots of different aspects of Adidas with the football, dancing, biking, skating and just normal wear.


All of these adverts I've seen on the TV, which I think is the best way to reach men, or anyone my kind of age I guess...but obviously if a company cannot afford TV advertising I would say that the next best thing would be online because most students and young people spend a lot of time on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment